Experience modern technologies, advanced aerodynamics and defy the traditional with the E-flite Delta Ray One airplane. Featuring exclusive SAFE technology and the option to add SAFE Plus GPS-enabled technology, it’s the one ANYONE can learn to fly!
The E-flite® Delta Ray® One airplane is the perfect choice for anyone who wants to learn to fly RC. Its compact size, innovative delta wing design and exclusive technologies combine to deliver an airplane that’s not only incredibly easy to fly, but is also capable enough to help you succeed and go beyond basic flight. The Delta Ray One makes it easier to learn to fly in less time than ever before, and without the need for any experience at all.
The E-flite® Delta Ray One airplane features an innovative delta wing design that provides a futuristic combination of stability and efficiency. And beyond its advanced aerodynamics, it’s also equipped with exclusive SAFE® (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology which makes learning to fly even easier, more relaxing—and most important of all—more fun! Plus, you can easily upgrade to SAFE Plus GPS-enabled drone technology that offers features such as AutoLand and Virtual Fence that makes learning to fly easier and safer than ever. Its compact, ultra-micro size makes it possible to fly in smaller spaces such as parks and soccer fields, while its lightweight construction with advanced EPO material and a rubber nose cone makes it extremely durable. Best of all it arrives 100% factory-assembled and ready to fly right out of the box!
And the fun doesn’t stop after you learn how to fly! The powerful and efficient brushless power system delivers long flight times and provides plenty of speed and power to perform aerobatic maneuvers including loops, rolls and even inverted (upside down) flight. Plus, the delta wing design and low wing loading deliver a very wide flight envelope and incredible handling that even experienced pilots will appreciate and enjoy. For them, the BNF Basic version (EFL9550) is ideal because it allows them to use their favorite Spektrum™ transmitter along with the batteries and chargers they may already own to fly with.
Plane is fully assembled and ready to go right out of the box!
• Exclusive SAFE® technology from Horizon Hobby makes it easy to learn to fly
• Beginner, Intermediate and Experienced flight modes at the flip of a switch
• Easily upgrade to SAFE Plus GPS-enabled drone technology to add AutoLand, Virtual Fence and Holding Pattern features (sold separately)
• Lightweight and extremely durable EPO construction with an impact-resistant rubber nose cone
• Unique pusher configuration with folding blades for increased propeller and motor protection
• Powerful and efficient brushless power system for excellent performance and long flight times
• Industry-leading Spektrum™ DSMX® 2.4GHz technology
• No FAA registration required (under the 250 gram weight limit)
• FPV-Ready with On Screen Display (OSD) when used with compatible cameras and headsets or monitors (sold separately)
(1) Delta Ray One Aircraft
(1) Hook and Loop Tape
(1) Double Sided Tape
(1) Product Manual
- Wingspan: 500mm (19.7 in)
- Overall Length: 422mm (16.6 in)
- Wing Area: 127.3 sq in (8.2 sq dm)
- Flying Weight: 120 - 135 grams (4.25 - 4.75 oz)
- Motor Size: BL 180 Brushless Outrunner (Installed)
- Radio: 5+ channels (sold separately)
- CG (center of gravity): 60-68mm back from Leading Edge break
- Prop Size: 130 x 70 mm folding
- Spinner Size: 23.5mm pusher
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Speed Control: 2-in-1 RX/ESC Unit
- Recommended Battery: 2S 280 Li-Po Battery (sold separately)
- Approx. Flying Duration: 5+ min
- Charger: appropriate Li-Po charger (sold separately)
- Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour