The revolutionary PA-28 Cherokee began rolling off a brand-new Vero Beach, Florida assembly line in the early 1960s. Its simple design and smooth handling made it a popular light aircraft for successful flight training and personal use. Since then, over 32,000 Cherokees and variants have been built making it the fourth-most-produced airplane in the world. The E-flite® Cherokee 1.3m scale model is a tribute to the general aviation classic that features realistic scale details including functional navigation lights, flaps, a full-flying stabilator and more, plus 3S and 4S LiPo compatibility and incredible handling any RC pilot can appreciate.
The E-flite® Cherokee 1.3m scale model celebrates the classic design of the legendary full-scale PA-28 with an accurate outline, a long list of scale details, modern-day convenience features, plus fantastic power and flight performance that makes flying fun. An abundance of scale details including panel lines, rivets, corrugated control surfaces, a pilot figure and more highlight the authentic appearance, while functional features including factory-installed LED lights, a shock-absorbing nose strut and large wheels add to the flight experience. The plug-in wing panels are equipped with a convenient hands-free servo connection system and include operational slotted flaps for shorter take offs and landings, plus improved slow-flight handling. No glue is required for assembly of the lightweight, carbon-fiber reinforced EPO airframe so you can be flying in less time than it takes to charge a battery. An extremely large top hatch offers easy access to the electronics and the battery mounting area with plenty of space to fit a 3S or 4S 2200–3200mAh battery, while the high-power brushless motor and 50-amp ESC deliver better-than-scale power. It all adds up to a scale marvel that delivers incredible handling and fantastic flight performance for shooting smooth touch and goes, rock-solid low and high speed cruising, and even for performing aerobatics—all in a single model that you’ll be proud to own.
• A scale replica of a modern general-aviation classic
• Incredibly smooth flight performance making it the perfect choice for a first low-wing or scale model
• High-power 3S and 4S compatible brushless motor and 50-amp ESC
• Spektrum™ 6-channel receiver with industry-leading DSMX® technology
• Unmatched stability and precision of AS3X® technology for smoother flight performance
• Easy to fly with optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
• Abundant scale detail including panel lines, rivets, corrugated control surfaces, pilot figure and more
• Functional shock-absorbing nose strut and large wheels for operation from a variety of surfaces
• Factory-installed LED navigation lights, strobes, beacon and landing lights for added realism
• Operational flaps for shorter take offs and landings plus improved slow-flight performance
• Two-piece plug-in wing panels featuring a convenient hands-free servo connection system for the servos and lights
• Unique and scale full-flying horizontal stabilator
• Extremely large top hatch for easy access to the battery mounting area and electronics
• Lightweight and durable carbon-fiber reinforced EPO construction
• No glue required for assembly–can be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery
We love these adaptors. They easily and affordably turn your existing charge equipment into small battery charging machines! We use 3-6 of these at time on our Charge boards to...
GRANITE 4X4 MEGA BRUSHED 1/10 SCALE MONSTER TRUCK RTR RED/BLACK (INC NIMH 2400MAH 8.4V BATTERY, CHARGER, 2.4GHZ RADIO & ADS-5 SERVO)
Put yourself at the wheel of the BX4.18BL buggy and feel the rush of insane speeds! A brushless power system delivers incredible performance, which is enhanced even further when you...