The M4 Sherman medium tank, easily the most widely produced tank during the war, was the motive power that brought victory to the allies in WWII. Over 55,000 were produced in all. The M4 featured an angular shaped welded hull, and the Continental R975-C1 radial aircraft engine. With it's high profile and simple design the M4 was quickly recognized as the standard mobile armor that served the Allies in WWII.
- Detailed plastic parts molded in dark green and attached to sprues.
- Complete exterior detailing.
- Highly accurate static disply model.
- Features an attachable turret and 75mm main gun.
- Includes three lifelike U.S. soldier figures.
- Accessories for figurines include a helmet, jerry can, field bag, oil can, spare wheel, and spare track.
- Other accessories include a stowage box and ammo packs.
- Flexible plastic tracks.
- Waterslide decals.
- Includes detailed and informative pictorial instructions.